Author: Wizards RPG Team
Brand: Dungeons and Dragons
- Product is for use in the Dungeons and Dragons role playing game
- Product Number: WOC A92180000
- Models and games are supplied unpainted and may require assembly or preparation before play
- Any scenery, paint, or glue is not included.
Number Of Pages: 352
Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
Release Date: 2014-09-30
Details: A menagerie of deadly monsters for the world’s greatest roleplaying game
The Monster Manual presents a horde of classic Dungeons & Dragons creatures, including dragons, giants, mind flayers, and beholders–a monstrous feast for Dungeon Masters ready to challenge their players and populate their adventures.
The monsters contained herein are culled from the D&D game’s illustrious history, with easy-to-use game statistics and thrilling stories to feed your imagination.
The leader in providing contemporary fantasy entertainment, Dungeons & Dragons is the wellspring for the entire modern game industry, digital as well as analog. This newest edition draws from every prior edition to create a universally compelling play experience, and exemplifies the true spirit of a game that holds captive the hearts and minds of millions of players worldwide.
• The second of three core rulebooks, this book details all manner of creatures that characters might encounter over the course of their adventures.
• An essential resource for Dungeon Masters to use in populating any type of challenge they might contrive for their players.
• Created as part of a massive public playtest involving more than 170,000 fans of the game.